Thursday 30 September 2010

April - Sep 2010 (Geocaches)

9/4/10
Great walk to this cache. Great views. Very quiet.
T4TC Bog Bears

3-6-10
M & M
Took steep route!
Very hot.
TN Left Blackpool gc marbles
TFTC

2/7/10
Colly is lost.

8/9/10
DFG Leeds
TFTC
Took coin left TB
Lovely day, lovely views.

Up here yesterday, returned today to try to sort out the confusion. Today found the ammo box within 10 feet of yesterday's tupperware. As the cache owner suggested that was an old summit log & box, dating Aug 08 to Jan 09 (book 8). Unfortunately during 2010 5 geocaches (inc myself) signed it thinking they had the real cache box. I will e-mail them when I get home with the bad news. I moved the contents into the ammo box. I shall post the logbook to the rightful owner when back in Leeds.
DFG

No comments: